9.14.2010

Housekeeping in the Peanut Gallery

No verbose blog post today...just a little housekeeping issue for the peanut gallery:

If you don't have a Disqus profile already and you want to comment here as a guest, please note that there is an option for you to include a link to your blog. If I am able, I would like to repay the visit when you come here. But I'm finding that with this new system, I can't do that easily unless you point me in the right direction.

If you'd rather not link back to your page, that's fine, too. I just want to make everyone aware of the option.

And hello, iFellowshippers! (If you want a post with a little more oomph than this one, scroll down if you're so inclined.)

Now I'm off to sweep peanut gallery shells from the floor. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...